+002.jpg)
In July we had to endure termite tenting. So we were busy packing, unpacking and cleaning clothes, dishes, walls and carpets. Our friend Mark let us stay at his house, the girls practically lived in the pool and hot tub. One day I kept track of how often they went swimming, 5 hours I didn't have the energy to keep up with that pace. They have become excellent swimmers this summer.

5 comments:
Good to see a post from you. Have they started school yet?
I just love summer. We did lots of swimming too, but school started so it's back to work for the kids. I don't envy the termites situation. Sounds like a lot of stress and work. Good to hear from you guys.
Sounds like you guys have been having tons of fun! I forgot to ask you how the termite "vacation" went...sounds like a ton of work! :)
I think Summers will always be things we remember from growing up, as will our children. It sounds like you made this summer wonderful for the girls!
Just when I found you I lost you again. We sold our house and moved so our email has changed. It is now doverfam@gmail.com
Keep in touch!!
Post a Comment