Friday, June 13, 2008

Don't Eat Me!!!

We went to the Birch Aquarium, it was fun seeing all types of fish, the octopus, Jellyfish and seahorses were amazing. Adam and the girls had a fun time touching the starfish and hermit crabs in the tide pool. It was a fun Memorial Day, when we arrived home we had a picnic in the park and later went swimming. What a fun memory, I hope we will always remember the time we spend together.





5 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

You guys always have all the fun!Aquariums are always so interesting! My kids loved the aquarium in Sandy.

Lisa Miller said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting. How fun! We love aquariums too.

THE EBERSOHLS said...

I am dying to go to an aquarium again. It has been too long. I'm glad you had a wonderful time and plus, that aquarium is amazing. thanks for sharing. By the way, your girls are just beautiful Kristi.

palmer clan said...

I am so excited to be in touch again!! I can't believe how big your girls are. And I don't know if I have ever since your hair so short. You look great!!!

Alicia said...

Wow, your girls are so cute! I hope to see more blogs soon. :) We miss you guys.