Sunday, May 25, 2008

Adam's Birthday Cake

I found pictures of Adam's Birthday in December of 06. We had just returned from Utah and upon arrial Sunday afternoon, I realized that I forgot to buy a cake mix for somebody very special. The girls thought of the most brilliant plan, lets use the easy-bake oven to make as much cake as we can. Well it ended up to be a 3 layer white cake with chocolate frosting and yummy sprinkles on top. We wouldn't let Adam in the kitchen to see our surprize. I think this is the most memorable cake he has ever eaten. The one thing I hope it taught the davis family is, keeping the sabbath day holy pay's off, even if it as simple as a cake made by the girls with a toy oven and lot's love.

6 comments:

Lisa Miller said...

The Lord always provides a way when we do His will. Nice job on the cake and I'm sure Adam loved it. Aubrey hasn't discovered the Easy Bake oven so we couldn't have had that way out. Way to go!!!

Todd and Haylee said...

That is cute!

The Nielsen Family said...

That cake is so cute!

The Davis Family said...

That is so cute!! That's one birthday cake you will always remember!

-Shanna

The Davis Family said...

P.S. Our blog address is thedavisclub.blogspot.com

love- Shanna

Alicia said...

I'll bet the girls will remember that day forever...they got to make their dad a cake in their very own oven! What a great memory!